• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Wiper bushes

Dave-s

Anyone know where I can find a pair of the angled rubber bushes that fit under the wipers where the drive emerges from the scuttle? Mine are turning to dust....... 1988 Westfield SE Pre lit

The angle of the cut is bespoke to Westfield, but it's not that difficult to make something from a short length of rubber pipe, or similar.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for your reply

Thanks for your reply to my query last month about wiper bushes. I actually found a product at www.carbuilder.com which was very close to requirements. Taking your advice and fettling with junior hacksaw, Stanley knife and sandpaper, it worked out fine!

I now have another question and wondered if your extensive knowledge might help again! I am looking for a silencer heat shield, but my silencer seems to be an odd size..... 17 inch (43 cm) x 4 inch (10) cm diameter. Can`t find anything that short on interweb...... any ideas?

(1988 SE, bought registered as classic in France, so no idea if exhaust is original. Pic attached)

westfield.jpg

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.