Enjoying the weather

Rob davy

Hi guys. New to this so this is my first post. Enjoying my, new to me, pinto engine westie. Here at the top of Hobbit Hill looking over towards longridge. Some great roads around the Ribble Valley

F03BC591-C8FF-4844-A61B-6BDA579C7EE1.jpeg

• Like 7

Welcome @Rob davy great first post! Are you coming to the National Kit Car Show at Malvern? There's likely to be a convoy from the North West. Malvern

Welcome @Rob davy Lancashire Area usually meet 3rd Wednesday of month at various places, Usually The Green Man At Inglewhite and Sunday mornings at The Bluebird, Salmesbury opposite BAE. Contact @Paul Gibney - Lancashire AO for WhatsApp group details. Formerly Blackburn myself now near  Preston. Best colour car by the way :yellow-westy:

7 hours ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

Welcome @Rob davy great first post! Are you coming to the National Kit Car Show at Malvern? There's likely to be a convoy from the North West. Malvern

I’m away for next couple of weeks unfortunately. Was going to go to “wheels up north” at longridge as well but away. 

6 hours ago, AlanHodge said:

Welcome @Rob davy Lancashire Area usually meet 3rd Wednesday of month at various places, Usually The Green Man At Inglewhite and Sunday mornings at The Bluebird, Salmesbury opposite BAE. Contact @Paul Gibney - Lancashire AO for WhatsApp group details. Formerly Blackburn myself now near  Preston. Best colour car by the way :yellow-westy:

The salmesbury meet is 10 mins up the road from me. Will like to come to the next meeting their for sure 👍

2 hours ago, Rob davy said:

The salmesbury meet is 10 mins up the road from me. Will like to come to the next meeting their for sure 👍

👍

welcome Rob send me your number on here with a PM and i will add you to the whats app group.

great looking car 

Great little run out last night, Salmesbury to Settle via Waddington. Borrowed field for piccy.

IMG_0342.thumb.jpg.9e8553b276af8c1a0c445a007a1b27ac.jpgIMG_0341.thumb.jpg.3c4807abe851ac77ed86fdb56be75ca0.jpg

• Like 5