ad removed. thanks

Dave Stirrup

• 2 weeks later...

Do you know if that nose cone will fit on a se narrow body ? I'm new to westfields so not too sure on all these models 

Hi was wondering if you would sell the windscreen wiper mechanism separately 🤔

Thanks William 

• 2 weeks later...

PM sent, cheers Gareth HD

Hi Dave, doesn't look like you're picking up your email/messages; perhaps you can confirm if the nose cone is still for sale please?  cheers Gareth HD

Hi Dave, sorry, I've just seen the SE on the scuttle and given it's 1995 this is most likely a narrow body car, therefore it's questionable if it will fit a SEiW…...

1 hour ago, GarethHD said:

Hi Dave, sorry, I've just seen the SE on the scuttle and given it's 1995 this is most likely a narrow body car, therefore it's questionable if it will fit a SEiW…...

It's not a narrow body 

Ah, really??!! My mistake. I thought all cars with SE stamped on the scuttle were narrow! If you know the car or Dave can you give him a nudge to respond to my PM please? Cheers 

Just now, GarethHD said:

Ah, really??!! My mistake. I thought all cars with SE stamped on the scuttle were narrow! If you know the car or Dave can you give him a nudge to respond to my PM please? Cheers 

I just done that 😀

I'm not sure of the history of the body for sale, but it was replaced with a wide body

Sorry everyone I’ve not been getting notifications. Doing my admin now. Sorry. 

The body is seiw kit body. The nose was bought from Westfield because I couldn’t find a kit nose.  Its ZK nose so will fit a wide body. 

On 26/05/2023 at 17:13, Wills 57 said:

Hi was wondering if you would sell the windscreen wiper mechanism separately 🤔

Thanks William 

I’d prefer to sell the scuttle in one piece if poss. But never say never. Make me an offer. 

Hi Dave I’ve sent you another pm offering to buy the nose cone, please let me know if you’re happy to conclude a sale. Cheers Gareth 

6 hours ago, Dave Stirrup said:

I’d prefer to sell the scuttle in one piece if poss. But never say never. Make me an offer. 

Hi Dave only really after the wiper mechanisim..!

Thanks William 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.