SOLD WESTFIELD 2.0 ZETEC 2013

Snappy

I purchased the car from David and Jenny up in Glasgow. David did a fantastic job of building the car and passed onto me a detailed folder with pictures showing the build. (Folder and manual included)

I collected the car with less than 300 miles on the clock and drove it down the motorway until south of Manchester where I detoured the long way through the Peak District and home to Leicester without an issue.

I have owned this car for 7 years and would rather not see it go, I simply have to keep the practical stuff and let this one go, I need the internal storage for another use.

The car was built with new parts and a crate 2.0 Zetec engine.

Chrome yellow body with boot, the boot is very useful and holds far more than you would think.

Carbon effect front mud guards and rear arch stone guards.

Lowered floors.

Fully carpeted.

Heated windscreen.

Sports seats with yellow piping.

Sparco detachable steering wheel fitted to a proper motor sport Lifeline quick release. Great for access and security.

Heater a full gauge set.

Not shown in the pictures is the unfitted unused full weather gear/roof and fitting kit.

Side doors with windows.

Perspex side wind deflectors.

2.0 Zetec crate engine.

ARP con rod bolts fitted.

Omex throttle bodies and Omex 600 ecu this usually produces around 170BHP.

Ecu plug in cable and software included.

Gearbox is a heavy-duty type 9 box built by Firstmotion with a long ratio 1st gear and bespoke closer ratios.

Fitted with an alloy bell housing also.

https://www.firstmotion.co.uk/caterham-and-westfield-close-ratio-gearbox/

TTV Racing light weight flywheel fitted with an uprated AP clutch. (I was going to supercharge so the clutch is good for lots more power).

http://ttvracing.com/products/?manufacturers=ford&engine=ford-zetec&type=flywheels

kit spares light weight alternator kit with the Denso DAN968 40Amp alternator, this is the expensive and much lighter than the original.

Also fitted, the kit spares underdrive light weight water pump pulley and lighter 5 rib drive belt.

At the high RPMs seen during enthusiastic driving or on the track the water pump pulley is spun at such a speed that it can cause fluid cavitation to occur at the pump impeller.

This can cause several issues; Decreased flow, Excessive vibration – leading to premature seal/bearing failure, Damage to the pump impeller blades and Damage to pump housing. All these lead to inefficient cooling in the water system or even engine failure.

https://kitspares.co.uk/collections/all/products/alternator-kit-zetec

Oil catch tank with modified crankcase breather pipe routing.

Carbon exhaust silencer fitted as per the pictures and Standard Westfield stainless exhaust silencer with a catalyst for easy mots.

The brakes are Westfield Hispec upgraded brakes front and rear in black with the Westfield Logo.

The front brake pads are Mintex 1144  50mm depth pads, can be fitted with a small 40mm deep pad. The pads have been correctly fitted so are quiet in use.

15" Team dynamics wheels x4 fitted with Toyo 888R GG compound tyres, matching spare but fitted with a Toyo T1R tyre which is as new.

MOT until July 2023  Miles 8500

Price is £15,499

Mike 07903 825620 

The car is in great condition, I have never washed it as it hasn't got dirty other than dust and flys!!

Brand NEW unfitted parts available at additional cost to the purchaser.

The latest third generation full front wide track kit including the bush upgrade.

A front and rear set of Nitron shock absorbers with springs to suit the car.

Mick made footwell carbon chassis rail covers.

IMG_1940.JPG

IMG_1939.JPG

IMG_1936.JPG

IMG_1904.JPG

IMG_1905.JPG

IMG_1911.JPG

IMG_1907.JPG

IMG_1912.JPG

IMG_1914.JPG

IMG_1916.JPG

IMG_2259.JPG

IMG_2283.JPG

IMG_1918.JPG

IMG_1924.JPG

IMG_1925.JPG

IMG_1921.JPG

IMG_1919.JPG

IMG_2254.JPG

IMG_2258.JPG

IMG_1934.JPG

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Sorry to read this @Snappy and I am sure the car will sell easily. It was a pleasure to drive with you when you visited the Peak District. All the best and I wish you luck in your next chapter of life.

Glen and Julie xxx

• Like 1

You'll always remember your Westfield with logo in your garage door windows 😉 ........ nice car

• Like 1

On 01/05/2023 at 21:32, Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative said:

Sorry to read this @Snappy and I am sure the car will sell easily. It was a pleasure to drive with you when you visited the Peak District. All the best and I wish you luck in your next chapter of life.

Glen and Julie xxx

With a bit of luck I will get out once more before it goes. I had the full intention of being a regular for yours and Glen's runs out, but it just seems never to come together with kids needing to here and there etc...😞 you both do a super super job 👍

Ultimately I would keep it but apparently 5 cars are too many 🤣

• Haha 1

• Snappy changed the title to SOLD WESTFIELD 2.0 ZETEC 2013

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.