Sharing what you’ve just done. Not questions. No comments required.

DamperMan

18 hours ago, DeanMegaS2000 said:

Broke out the big tools, for a small job, to prove to the Mrs that it would/does get used. New button side repeaters. I think they suit the car more than the plastic chrome domes that were their previous and fell off 

Need to make some better blocks to give ground clearance for the lift now 

20240721_123939.thumb.jpg.4fb45fc94581b62a40afba9f9d019708.jpg20240721_142606.thumb.jpg.9e4312288049143bad1c6498aa943235.jpg

Great piece of kit. Mate of mine has the same one. 👍

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

Great piece of kit. Mate of mine has the same one. 👍

Are you referring to the ramp @Craigieboy? Is it a hydraulic one? I've looked at a few and would love one but no idea which  to buy. 

Just now, Flying Carrot Steve said:

Are you referring to the ramp @Craigieboy? Is it a hydraulic one? I've looked at a few and would love one but no idea which  to buy. 

Yip, they are hydraulic and heavy pieces of kit. Just makes the regular maintenance, wheels off stuff so much easier and quicker.

I don't really have the ceiling height in my garage, the Westfield and Mx5 would be fine but not the other cars, so it's harder to justify. I'll just need to stick to rolling around on the ground. :zzz:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

Yip, they are hydraulic and heavy pieces of kit. Just makes the regular maintenance, wheels off stuff so much easier and quicker.

I don't really have the ceiling height in my garage, the Westfield and Mx5 would be fine but not the other cars, so it's harder to justify. I'll just need to stick to rolling around on the ground. :zzz:

Wait until you hit your 60s, you will soon decide that rolling around on the ground is no longer an option 😂

Wait until you hit your 60s, you will soon decide that rolling around on the ground is no longer an option 😂

Closer than you think..

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

Closer than you think..

It comes to us all. I never knew how hard it would be though. Stay fit, stay slim, lead a healthy lifestyle and I think you can fend it off for maybe an extra 10 years but age will eventually get all of us one way or another 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Flying Carrot Steve said:

It comes to us all. I never knew how hard it would be though. Stay fit, stay slim, lead a healthy lifestyle and I think you can fend it off for maybe an extra 10 years but age will eventually get all of us one way or another 

Think I just failed 3/3 but at least I’m consistent 🫣

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, RickRack said:

Think I just failed 3/3 but at least I’m consistent 🫣

Consistent now, incontinent later 😫😂😂

• Haha 1

Consistent now, incontinent later 😫😂😂

Later, what do you mean later? I’m regular as clockwork 6:45 every morning - but don’t get up until 7:15 🤭

• Haha 2

After months of blood, sweat and tears to fix The Wench, happiness is a successful MOT test.

IMG_2298.jpeg

• Like 8

Well done, congratulations :yes:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GarethS09 said:

New grills/mesh for my V8 hood vents.

F962F52F-AA91-437D-A72F-297FB7BE1984.jpg

Do they come in Orange? 

I know someone who might be interested :d:d

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gearbox oil change.

All went well without any issues and the little grub screw drain plug worked very well, got the full amount out.

20240729_144120.jpg

20240729_150302.jpg

• Like 2