SOLD 280mm MOMO steering wheel £160

Phippsy

I'm selling my 280mm MOMO Steering wheel. It's done less than 1000 miles from new and is in great condition. The browning is the screws which aren't included. 

I'm looking to buy a bigger similar 300mm wheel if anyone wanted a swap. 

£160 posted 

IMG_20230317_141220.jpg

sorry, unrelated but could you tell me what booster seat you have in the passenger side?

Hi mate, 

It's just a cheapo one that the rear corners have been cut away to aid fitment. 

If I'm honest it's not ideal. It works fine in my 1996 SE, however the turbo seats' harnesses are higher, so I'm going to buy a high backed booster seat and make the same adjustments 

• Thanks 1

On 21/04/2023 at 09:29, Boftus said:

sorry, unrelated but could you tell me what booster seat you have in the passenger side?

I've actually just upgraded his booster seat as my boy is quite short and needs a bit more protection in this Westfield compared to my other one. 

The older one is yours if you want to cover the postage. It's certainly nothing flash, but it works nicely. 

IMG_20230422_192429.jpg

IMG_20230422_192431.jpg

IMG_20230422_192214.jpg

• Like 1

• Phippsy changed the title to SOLD 280mm MOMO steering wheel £160

Kind of you to offer but i actually have a seat she can fit in, but I hadn't considered modifying it to fit better.

I think I will modify the adjustable side pads as they seem to be too wide for the seat and the seat sides push the booster side inwards.

The seat already has deep side padding so may even remove them altogether?

The seat has 2 belt guides and hooks on the base so should work well.

If it doesn't I may be onto you to see what you've done lol.

My daughter is still young at 4 years old but quite tall for her age at 1.2m

So I think she'll be ok.

Rest assure I won't be taking her out in it unless I am sure she is secured.

Big thanks for the offer though, and thanks for the info.👍

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.