Not long now

Arm

I have been timing the run to work over the last few weeks.

Cant seem to break the 13 min 25.38 sec barrier, what am I doing wrong ?

Do I need more negative camber or softer spring rates. I 'm sure Windy can get to work a full second quicker. Why is that ?

Even if I ignore all the red lights and early morning postmen on push bikes it dont make any difference.

Please give me your winning tips.

Can I fit throttle boddies to a Passat TDI ?

Arm

Mad, Just Mad :D

:blues:

The answer is simple. Fit 13" wheels for improved acceleration and weight saving and convert to live axle  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

John

I have been timing the run to work over the last few weeks.

Cant seem to break the 13 min 25.38 sec barrier, what am I doing wrong ?

Do I need more negative camber or softer spring rates. I 'm sure Windy can get to work a full second quicker. Why is that ?

Even if I ignore all the red lights and early morning postmen on push bikes it dont make any difference.

Please give me your winning tips.

Can I fit throttle boddies to a Passat TDI ?

Arm

Try taking the bus. you'll knock 7 mins off it. :p  :p

Buzz :cool:

Ash, you need to get out of that garage more  :p  :p , the exhaust fumes have eventually got to you  :D

If I were you I would go to work in that nice looking red Ford siting on your drive, might take you a tad longer but at least you could always loose it enroute :devil:

The answers obvious Ash, the Citroen/Peugeot guys reckon their deisel is better than the VW, so a quick engine change and you'll soon have the time down by at least .01 of a sec.  :D  :D  Go on you know it's worth it :D

welshy  :arse: you are a tossa ! sorry welsh tossa! ;)  :p  :arse:  :sheep:  :love: