Wanted SEIW tonneau for ZK, must be in good condition, ideally in Black or Blue. ** Wanted Again**

KevanP

Wanted SEIW tonneau for ZK, must be in good condition, ideally in black or similar dark colour. Must fit Westfield sports turbo seats ie with head rests.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kevan,   I do have a tonneau which is for a wide body, with pockets for high seats and with slots for RAC type roll bar.  If you are interested I’ll forward some photos .  It’s in great condition and priced at £100 + postage, Regards. Martin 

Could you send me some pics please? Also is your one for a ZK body? Thanks kevan

• KevanP changed the title to Wanted SEIW tonneau for ZK, must be in good condition, ideally in black or similar dark colour
10 hours ago, Nichopher said:

The tonneau is for a SEWI not a ZK.  I don’t know if they are interchangeable.

SEiW is the chassis type (SE, independent wide) - ZK is the body style. 

An SEiW chassis can have ZK, FW or Kit bodywork. 

ZK has the more traditional box shape rear with the spare wheel cutout, FW has the more modern rounded rear.

Hope this helps!

• Thanks 1

Ok let’s start again.  From the above I have a tonneau from an SEiW Westfield which is the old original shape and from above seems like ZK.   Apologies for the confusion.  If anybody wants it £100 plus postage.  

14 hours ago, Nichopher said:

Ok let’s start again.  From the above I have a tonneau from an SEiW Westfield which is the old original shape and from above seems like ZK.   Apologies for the confusion.  If anybody wants it £100 plus postage.  

Hi Nichopher.

I am very interested in your tonneau from an SEiW Westfield. Any chance email me a Picture?

Photos are absolutely vital on stuff like this, there were multiple versions of the tonneaus (and hoods) over the years, for subtly different variations of body and trim. It’s really easy to get something that’s nearly right, but not quite there without modification. (Been there, got a number of those particular tshirts).

On 10/04/2023 at 20:43, KevanP said:

Wanted SEIW tonneau for ZK

@KevanP Hi Kevan,  I've got a widebody/SEiW/ZK tonneau cover which is for sale.  I'll put the details in the 'For Sale' section in case it's not what you want.

• Thanks 1

Please see photos of tonneau.  It is for a single hoop roll bar and I have put a tape on to indicate height of seat bulge.

I’ve lost count of enquiries, so sorry it’s first come!

79907634-2EEF-4A25-9B94-68F28C01D1CE.jpeg

B4E25A08-D3EB-4FC4-9394-994C84DF92D0.jpeg

B0C6B01B-9354-4B1C-821E-8C0577A5FB5E.jpeg

• Like 1

On 26/04/2023 at 19:41, IainCameron said:

@KevanP Hi Kevan,  I've got a widebody/SEiW/ZK tonneau cover which is for sale.  I'll put the details in the 'For Sale' section in case it's not what you want.

Hi, I've been given one to check to see if it fits from my mate, so will pass on this for now. But thanks anyway

20 hours ago, Nichopher said:

Please see photos of tonneau.  It is for a single hoop roll bar and I have put a tape on to indicate height of seat bulge.

I’ve lost count of enquiries, so sorry it’s first come!

79907634-2EEF-4A25-9B94-68F28C01D1CE.jpeg

B4E25A08-D3EB-4FC4-9394-994C84DF92D0.jpeg

B0C6B01B-9354-4B1C-821E-8C0577A5FB5E.jpeg

Hi, as per my previous message, a mate of mine's given me one to try, so I'll pass on this for now. Thanks anyway.

• KevanP changed the title to Wanted SEIW tonneau for ZK, must be in good condition, ideally in black or similar dark colour. Now Sorted
  • KevanP changed the title to Wanted SEIW tonneau for ZK, must be in good condition, ideally in Black or Blue. ** Wanted Again**

@Nichopher & @IainCameron regarding the possible Tonneau covers you had, you wouldn't by any chance still have them? The one I got for free, unfortunately I'm having to donate back to my mate, so I'm after one again.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.