Cheshire and N. Staffs. Area Meet, Thursday the 6th

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Its our Area Meet this Thursday, usual time approx. 7.30pm, at the Golden Pheasant, Plumley

Fingers crossed for some nicer weather, and getting to see those cars, creeping back out again, after being SORN'd as well as the hardy souls, that have been with us in them all winter!

Hello, I am not a Westfield owner yet but would very much like to be and have been looking for a car. Was hoping to come to the meeting on Thursday and get some advise if possible.

You'll be most welcome!

4 hours ago, Nomad said:

Hello, I am not a Westfield owner yet but would very much like to be and have been looking for a car. Was hoping to come to the meeting on Thursday and get some advise if possible.

Sounds good.

• Like 1

On 01/04/2023 at 14:26, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman said:

Its our Area Meet this Thursday, usual time approx. 7.30pm, at the Golden Pheasant, Plumley

Fingers crossed for some nicer weather, and getting to see those cars, creeping back out again, after being SORN'd as well as the hardy souls, that have been with us in them all winter!

Its a good run for me from the Wirral, but if its sunny I will endeavour to be, there small child allowing. 

Was out with the Wirral and N.Wales lot on Sunday and the car is running well with the new engine.

Daniel

• Like 3

Hopeful I can pop in for a bit. Work depending. 

• Like 1

A good turn out last night, even if the run there and back was a tad chilly!

IMG_9505.thumb.jpg.c08e37a9994caf3f778bb89bd5418b00.jpgIMG_9504.thumb.jpg.59e82963e1132b3264aaa375ba966d13.jpgIMG_9503.thumb.jpg.eb0be8005d79a366f88962bd51f10a41.jpg

IMG_9508.thumb.jpg.e4fb02ece1dea159bec70435301865a3.jpg

image.png.0b87da22c5c70335e49e6b79a3a12350.png

• Like 4

@Nomad good to see you there last night, Rupert. Good luck with the Westfield search! Please don’t hesitate to give us a shout with any more questions. 

Thanks Dave, big thank you to you and everyone for all the friendly advice, and I certainly won't forget the the ride in that S2000 any time soon!

• Haha 2

PS, keep an eye on the forum Re next months meet.

As I promised last night, I’ve had a look at what point the Swettenham Arms refurb is at; they open this month, (around the 12th, I think), and the Classic Car meets should be back, on Tuesdays. If so, we might do our usual thing, and shift the summer meets to Tuesday, and have a run out to Swettenham.

They've been great meets for the Classics there previously!

From last year.

EA9D8291-945C-496E-A518-8E2AB62DD9A4.jpeg

38F37784-7B7A-46FA-BA7C-B439E6FBBC8B.jpeg

• Like 1