Westfield "Sunburst" seats. Sold pending collection

Tim Baxter

Pair of Westfield seats with runners.

Decent condition, small wear area on one side. Sunburst style. Taken from my Seiw. Collection from PE7 Peterborough £150

IMG_20230325_204108.jpg

IMG_20230325_134502.jpg

IMG_20230325_134505.jpg

IMG_20230325_134518.jpg

IMG_20230325_134528.jpg

IMG_20230325_134535.jpg

Lovely! I’ve always been a big fan of the sunburst upholstery. Good luck with the sale.

• Like 2

Hi Tim,

I might be interested in these. My car has carbon shell seats which I've discovered my back doesn't like! My only concern is how they may effect my fitment in the car, being 6ft 2in.

Hi there, I am 6ft tall, the seat was never extended all the way back on the runners in my Seiw. The base squab is quite low. You can fix directly to floor for more room. I will send more dimensions.

Many thanks Tim.

And in cars with lowered floors, even on runners, these sit much lower than Sport Turbos, for example, good for the taller drivers!

I've sent you a PM Tim.

And thanks for your input Dave, very helpful!

3 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman said:

And in cars with lowered floors, even on runners, these sit much lower than Sport Turbos, for example, good for the taller drivers!

Dave, are the seat mounting points the same on most Westfields as I'm slightly concerned about compatibility?

No, they're not, it depends on the age of the Westfield and what type of floors you have. The lowered all-in-one steel floor pans are probably the nearest Westfield came to a "fits-most" seats floor though. (Plus it's very, very easy to modify if it's not quite right.)

1 hour ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman said:

No, they're not, it depends on the age of the Westfield and what type of floors you have. The lowered all-in-one steel floor pans are probably the nearest Westfield came to a "fits-most" seats floor though. (Plus it's very, very easy to modify if it's not quite right.)

Thanks Dave. As I have lowered floors in my 2017 car there shouldn't be a problem to fit the Starbursts then.

On 03/04/2023 at 21:30, Juat said:

Hi Dave, are the seats still available?

Cheers, Stuart.

Yes they are available (Tim)

The seats are still for sale.

Contact Tim on 07762563118

• Tim Baxter changed the title to Westfield "Sunburst" seats. Sold pending collection

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.