Clamshell Wings from SEi

Marc Henry

Hello, is anyone in need of a set of clamshell wings ? These are from a 1993 SEi. My car has been converted to cycle wings so they have been gathering dust in the garage. They come complete with the lights. Collection in person only please from Chatham Historic Dockyard (you can have a drive past the destroyer and submarine on the way in, which makes the trip a bit more worthwhile ?).

Thanks,

Marc 

60E0A911-1517-409A-B3B8-35CC7170E6E5.JPG

Can you tell me what condition these are in please?

I'm thinking about chips and spider cracks, rather than minor scratches etc

Thanks

G.

Hello,

I've found a couple more photographs which show some more detail. The two split bolt holes seem to be the worst bit. I haven't noticed any spider cracking. If you're close by you are welcome to come and have a look.

Thanks,

Marc 

AC28003E-0469-49CA-B21D-F84A68AAC874.JPG

B1DD4B65-8330-4CFD-905C-15F57ADB4542.JPG

I'm actually a long way from you up in Warrington however, I could be passing that way in a few weeks time, if you're not in a rush.

How much are you looking for?

Thanks

Graham

Hello,

Not in a huge rush and not looking for a huge amount of money for them. Say £60 ? I'm having a bit of a garage clearout as we are doing various bits of building work so really trying to make some space. Mid March would be fine, I go away towards the end of the month for a few weeks with work.

Thanks,

Marc

No problem with the price. 

as far as dates go, it looks like it will be 3rd April. Will you be back from your travels by then?

regards

Graham 

• 4 weeks later...

Can you confirm if the collection date is good?

PM sent, with no response

G.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.