Westfield SEiW 1.8 Zetec For Sale

ljd62

I am finally selling my Westfield SEIW as I simply haven’t had the time to use it over the last few years.

The car was built and registered in 2006 (on a “06” plate) and has been owned by me since December 2012.

Power comes from a 1.8 Ford Zetec engine, with Jenvey throttle bodies, there’s an Omex ECU, a fabulous short shift gearbox and a wonderfully sounding Oneoff exhaust. The result is a super quick car with a great soundtrack. The car was originally set up by Northampton Motorsport.

Team Dynamics alloy wheels with Toyo R888s (including the unused spare) all with plenty of tread due to very limited use and mileage over the last few years.

The car is finished in a lovely shade of blue. There is a very handy locking boot, plus a pair of slot-in deflectors, as well as the Westfield side screens, full weather gear and a very useful tonneau.

Only ever used on the road in the last 10 years. The odometer reads 6,315 miles since the car was built and registered.

Last MOT with no advisories in October 2022.

The car runs, drives and stops just as a Westfield should.IMG_4540.jpg.73a2446befdda4df6af40af2fb928a5f.jpg

£10,000

IMG_4542.jpg

IMG_4548.jpg

IMG_4545.jpg

IMG_4535.jpg

IMG_4536.jpg

IMG_4537.jpg

IMG_4538.jpg

IMG_4541.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Hi there where are you located so I can come and take a look, is the car ulez compliant many thanks

Unless either of you chaps has sent the O/P a PM, he might not be aware of your interest. He's not a forum regular and indeed hasn't been on for the best part of three months.

image.png

Try Messaging, if you haven't already.

1 hour ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman said:

Unless either of you chaps has sent the O/P a PM, he might not be aware of your interest. He's not a forum regular and indeed hasn't been on for the best part of three months.

image.png

Try Messaging, if you haven't already.

Thanks dave I have attempted but new here so no idea if it's done correctly. Best adding your contact details on ads really 

1 minute ago, christoph97 said:

Best adding your contact details on ads really 

People don't always,  and take advantage of the layer of security it gives forcing buyers to also be a member and use the PM system; it can cut out all those spam messages and false calls you get when you do publish contact info. 

I understand the frustration, but it's the same advertising on many Club type sites.

3 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman said:

People don't always,  and take advantage of the layer of security it gives forcing buyers to also be a member and use the PM system; it can cut out all those spam messages and false calls you get when you do publish contact info. 

I understand the frustration, but it's the same advertising on many Club type sites.

I don't blame the seller at all ! Just easier for a buyer haha hopefully hear back soon as the car looks great 

• Like 2

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.