Skoda Octavia Elegance Estate SOLD

stephenh

I'm just about to confirm an order for a new car, with 16 week delivery estimate. I will then have for sale my Skoda Octavia estate. So this is "advanced notice" if you like.

It is the top-of-the-range Elegance trim level, 2015 registered, with just under 80,000 miles on the clock from new. I've owned the vehicle since it was about 8 months old, prior to which it was part of the Skoda UK management fleet.

I've had the vehicle regularly maintained by a good independent garage throughout. It had a full service last week, and was MOT'd (NOT by my garage) with no advisories just yesterday. It drives really well and I am told by my garage and by the MOT technician that it is in very good condition for the age/mileage.

It has some expensive factory fitted from new optional extras. First an upgraded Amundsen "infotainment" system which includes lifetime free map upgrades . Secondly it has 4 wheel drive ( an unusual and very expensive at the time option, and it has a detachable tow bar with fitted stowage for it under the boot floor. I also have 2 sets of road wheels. The original factory wheels shod with Pirelli P7 tyres with good tread, and a set of after-market wheels shod with a set of winter tyres, again with good tread.

The paint is Skoda Racing Blue.

That's about it for now, folks, but I'll post one or two 'photos.

As to price, I'm not sure yet just what it is worth, but it has to go so somewhere between trade and private sale value. 

So here we go with a couple of photos to give an idea. 

These show the after-market wheels, with winter tyres, by the way.

It is an excellent tow vehicle, so Speed Series etc., guys note, or as a tow vehicle for a caravan etc.

Anyone seriously interested is welcome to pm me, and we can talk about price and more detail of the spec.

Skoda Nearside.JPG

Skoda Offside.JPG

• Like 1

Right, I've done my sums and taken some advice on the trade value of this and the bottom line is that I want £7,500 for the car, no haggling, that's the price. For the condition and spec. of the car that is a steal, as I can get just shy of that figure for a straight cash sale into the trade, so I'm happy that one way or another I'll have the cash available to pay for my new car when it is ready for collection, in about 16 weeks time. I do have one potential buyer, believe it or not, the technician who MOT'd it earlier this week is very interested in buying it!

• 2 weeks later...

No interest on here, before I sell elsewhere?

• 2 months later...

Right, the car has to go this coming month, June, as my new car is going to be ready for delivery in the next 3 or 4 weeks.

Price for the high spec. Skoda Elegance estate with all bells and whistles is £7,250.

Remember this comes with detachable tow bar, 4 wheel drive and 2 sets of wheels and tyres. Effectively trade value in this condition.

If you want it you've got to be quick as I have an offer from an independent dealer close to this figure for a straight purchase. 

Great car,

Bargain!

• Like 1

2 litre turbo diesel and 6 speed manual gearbox.

• stephenh changed the title to Skoda Octavia Elegance Estate SOLD

Now agreed to sell by way of trade-in. Only (top book) trade price, but it has to go, and avoids potential cashflow difficulty!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.