Would like to locate my old SEiW Q446 JOD

stew72v2.0

Good morning all. 

I was a club member and forum regular nearly 20 years ago (stew72 - hence the new user name). I owned a 2.1 pinto powered 1990 SEiW in maroon, registration number Q446 JOD from 2003 to 2004. Regrettably i had to sell when we started a family.

I've always missed that car and would love to track it down. I can see from the MOT history that its not had an MOT since 2013. Looking at the DVLA history a new V5 was issued last year, its now a SEi, it has a 2000cc engine and is now blue! I guess a lot has changed!

Does anyone have any information on the car?

Many thanks.

145066412_10224842849639964_836743046330

• Like 2

7 hours ago, stew72v2.0 said:

Good morning all. 

I was a club member and forum regular nearly 20 years ago (stew72 - hence the new user name). I owned a 2.1 pinto powered 1990 SEiW in maroon, registration number Q446 JOD from 2003 to 2004. Regrettably i had to sell when we started a family.

I've always missed that car and would love to track it down. I can see from the MOT history that its not had an MOT since 2013. Looking at the DVLA history a new V5 was issued last year, its now a SEi, it has a 2000cc engine and is now blue! I guess a lot has changed!

Does anyone have any information on the car?

Many thanks.

145066412_10224842849639964_836743046330

If you have the log book number you could find out the location of the last MOT testing station. May give you an idea of what part of the country it's in, but really only if that guy still has the car of course. 

15 hours ago, Flying Carrot Steve said:

If you have the log book number you could find out the location of the last MOT testing station. May give you an idea of what part of the country it's in, but really only if that guy still has the car of course. 

I don't have that I'm afraid.

I know the V5 records were in order when I sold it, so looking at the changes I'm going to guess that something has happened with my car, possibly accident or damage and the ID has been moved over to another car, possibly to avoid an IVA?