Clear Westfield front indicator lenses (sold)

Kevin Pullen

Clear lenses for the original front units

£10 posted 

199369A6-E1C9-4839-902D-63C30193B633.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Yes still available

Hi Kevin, I would like to buy them please but I am new to the forum, please advise next step..

Thanks

Karl

55 minutes ago, German said:

Hi Kevin, I would like to buy them please but I am new to the forum, please advise next step..

Thanks

Karl

It's normal to send the seller a PM (private message) to arrange payment, postage etc. I'm sorry to advise the poster above you may have beat you to these. But We'll let @Kevin Pullen - WSCC Treasurer advise. Also if you @tag the member as I've done, it's will alert them to your reply. 

p.s. Welcome to the best car club on the planet.

Ian thanks for that, gents there is an etiquette guide pinned to the top of this part of the forum

in this instance as @German did ask first and you are  both relatively new I will give him until tomorrow morning to confirm he wants them by PM or I will offer to @Phippsy

• Like 1

No issues with first come first served, I presumed that as he asked for them a few days ago and they were still marked as available that for whatever reason they didn't sell. 

• Thanks 1

I haven’t been on much lately and only saw this earlier

• Kevin Pullen changed the title to Clear Westfield front indicator lenses (sold)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.