Westfield SEiW 2006 (Sierra SDV) £SOLD

Brad Stone

Westfield SEiW - First Registered 2006 (Sierra SDV)

This car would make a perfect "Entry level" Westfield for somebody looking for the thrills and spills of a reasonably powered and very well maintained Seven. I have owned this car for approximately 5 years, and in that time completing numerous (and highly documented via the forum) trips to numerous locations across Europe and indeed closer to home, not missing a single beat in that time.

I have attached a photo from the most recent 2000-mile trip completed in May 2022, in Chamonix - For me exactly what Westfield ownership is all about.

Brief highlights comprise:

- 2.1L Pinto Engine

- Twin Weber 45 Carburettors (Set up and balanced at Bogg Brothers - Yorkshire and putting out approx 140hp)

- Team Dynamics Alloys shod with Toyo R1R tyres

- Full recent poly-bush kit

- Recent alignment and set up at CSC Racing (Prior to last years Euro Trip - really completed the car and the way it handled on the twisties through Germany)

- Full carbon dash & brand new OMP 320mm steering wheel

- Carbon kick strips

- Carbon exhaust system

- + Much more.

I am based in Manchester (M24) and would welcome any body to view, feel free to drop me a direct message via messenger or contact me on my mobile - 07502270885.

The car is currently SORN for the winter, and does need a new MOT, I am happy to do the latter prior to the Westfield departing to it's new owner.

Kind Regards,

Brads

IMG_1002.JPG

IMG_1452.JPG

IMG_1453.JPG

IMG_1455.JPG

IMG_1456.JPG

IMG_1458.JPG

IMG_1459.JPG

IMG_1461.JPG

IMG_0974.JPG

• Like 1

• Brad Stone changed the title to Westfield SEiW 2006 (Sierra SDV) £SOLD

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.