Thank you so much Northampton Motorsport

Westy Si

Fantastic service, from a fantastic company!!

However, I can't help myself from commenting, as I do get my leg pulled about it! I often post very, lets say assertaviely, about general automotive wiring needing to be crimped, not soldered*, and this is why!!

57 minutes ago, Westy Si said:

all the wires were intact and connected there were breaks in the wiring and some soldering which resulted in the lights not working

*and yes, there are ways and techniques that soldering mid cable run can be done safely, but you do have to really know what you're doing! Otherwise you risk storing up future problems.

So glad it's all sorted out for you now. That sort of mid cable issue can be a real pig to find.

• Like 2

Great to hear of excellent service from Northampton Motorsport, it's been my experience as well. Great guys with excellent knowledge, very good with carbs and rebuilding them. Recommended.

• Like 1

My car was there yesterday for a set up. Troy is both very good at what he does and also very realistic about the cars, giving advice as well as possibly solutions to problems.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Troy is a legend! He remotely via Team Viewer diagnosed my car issue (a broken throttle position sensor) and helped me set it up when the part arrived for no charge! I bought the new sensor from NM and he was happy with the profit on that I guess. I soooo want to get my car on the dyno at his place. He did it for the previous owner and the car is just amazing to drive. Hopefully this year ill be able to get it to him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1