Great service from mofast

Gary Taylor

So after the pre Christmas mishap at donnington I spoke with various people and weighed up my options

1 new carbon nose and bonnet but this is post brexit now so a major cost or euro trip to collect

2 glassfibre with a carbon wrap, nae the same but a lot more cost effective.

then where from as no westfield parts dept…..

so after speaking with Paul at mofast and forgetting about Christmas/ new year I placed the order for said nose and bonnet, 2 weeks into the new year and they’re ready so I arranged to take the Friday off work and headed down to Doncaster for Saturday morning collected the panels and headed northwards again stopped Saturday night at Bamburgh and visited the castle, up this morning and after a great breakfast headed home.

850 miles lol

but great service as always from Paul and the quality of the panels is excellent , but now my dining room has eau de freshfibreglass 🤣

so hopefully between other commitments a couple of weekends should see them wrapped and fitted and the other “upgrades” done 

• Like 4

That’s great news Garry!

• Like 1