Narrow "RAC type" roll bar for early SE

GarethHD

I'm looking to change this for the standard roll bar. I don't know what make it is and no idea what it would cost, although I doubt they're made anymore?? So open to sensible offers. Or would swap.

IMG_2901.jpeg

IMG_2996 copy.jpg

Bonjour,

je suis désolée, mais c'est vendu.

felicitations

Gareth

• 2 weeks later...

Could I ask why you are going back to standard bar? I've got one of these (different design) to fit and just wondering if there's something that's going to bug me down the line.  Cheers Lee

Hi Lee

Nothing wrong with it, just not what was originally fitted; I’m trying to go totally retro with this project. I have no intention of tracking it and it slightly distorts the hood fitting and the ‘higher’ hood frame hoop has been removed because it would have snagged the roll bar. The RAC type of roll bar is of course more robust than the original single hoop. So it’s really just preference. I don’t know what state or stage your car is in, but if you have stuff that’s not needed I’m after a decent hood and a full set of VDO or similar clocks/instruments with senders! Cheers Gareth 

cheers

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.