Autosport Show 2023

S2T

Going this year on Friday  though I expect it maybe my last. Not that I buy from Demon Tweeks but they do not have a presence this year even though it has been their biggest retailing event, suspect the cost of floor space has made it economically not viable. Indeed looking through the exhibitor list (if it is up to date) there are many names missing. Anyway a chance to meet up with some mates

• Like 2

I've not done it for several years.     There's the cost for floor space, preperation, submitting H&S, method statments, floor plans to the organisers,  time to set up,  hotels, meals, time off in lue and so on which all add up.   In the past you lovely folk actually came to a show looking for good deals and the opertunity to speak direct with manufactures etc.   Now sending an email takes seconds and can be done from the comfort of home.   Best prices can often be found on line.     So much so when we do shows we get asked techical questions and the part numbers are photographed.. the question of price isn't asked.                

• Like 3

I was considering going, mostly to gather more information on ECU/Dash/PDM stuff for my rebuild, and perhaps discuss trailer upgrades as I'd like a covered one. Exhibitor list isn't great for either of those points though and after checking the price of tickets I'm definitely not going, they don't even include parking.

I'll be going along Saturday with my sons, hoping to see some bargains 😂