New/Old member back in the fold from Jan 23

Tony Parham

Hello  I am Tony Parham and have owned my yellow Westfield  Seiw with swept wings since 1995 . Along with our son (user name Wolfdog) toured Europe back in 2008 including Stelvio  pass to Italy.  As I have now rejoined from a while back and have joined in January will it be possible to get a 2023 calendar as I believe I have a couple of photos published on it via Martyn Vann !!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Tony Parham said:

Hello  I am Tony Parham and have owned my yellow Westfield  Seiw with swept wings since 1995 . Along with our son (user name Wolfdog) toured Europe back in 2008 including Stelvio  pass to Italy.  As I have now rejoined from a while back and have joined in January will it be possible to get a 2023 calendar as I believe I have a couple of photos published on it via Martyn Vann !!

Welcome back. As far as calendars go, RoyalFail have ensured many members haven't got them yet. You can view the calendar here- 2023 Calendar

@Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary Can you advise if @Tony Parham is on the list to receive one?

Welcome back Tony!

• Like 1

Hi Tony

ill get a set sent out to you asap.

Cheers

Mark

• Thanks 1