New

Tony R

Hi,

New member here....due to the newly purchased Seight. It came on the 23rd Dec. So as yet I've not been far in it.

Although not new to repairing cars I am new to Westfields.

I did a bit of homework and I'm happy with the car I chose. I know there are faster ones out there but I'm not interested in racing it. All I wanted was a burbling V8 to tour a bit with, taking it on jaunts on a trailer behind my motorhome and explore the places my motorhome won't fit!

No doubt there will be things to repair/fit/change so advice will be gratefully recieved.

I'll look forward to meeting some of you when the weather gets better.

Cheers, Tony

• Like 3

Welcome from sunny Scotland , hope you get lots of fun in her and if you make it up north do give us a shout

oh and remember we like pictures ( it’s almost compulsory )

above all enjoy her

• Like 1

Welcome Tony, 

I've already told you about our local meetings and runs, so just keep a lookout on here for anything coming up. 

Can't wait to see the V8. 

• Like 1

Welcome, the SEiGHT is a fantastic option for touring, (even if it does mean visiting the pumps more often), the whole sound track and feel is addictive!

Look forward to seeing some pics of the car.

• Like 1

Welcome from South Derbyshire 👍

Welcome to the club. I may be biased but Seight's are brilliant 😄

Luke.