SOLD- Westfield Seiw red top XE - SOLD

Scottish Westy

Westfield Seiw

Correctly registered on V5 as above on 1/12/94

I'm the second owner, bought the car in 2006, the car was the best built I could find when searching, build standard was second to none.

Sadly I've lost the build folder so can't verify anything about the engine but know its a coscast head and arp bolts on crankshaft, im sure the crankshaft, pistons and cams are upgraded too, shift light comes on at 5500rpm (dont see it too often 🙈) and hard lines at 7500rpm. We know these engines are bomb proof anyway.

2.0 litre red top vauxhall calibra engine running twin 45s, producing approx 200bhp. Mated to a 5 speed type 9 gearbox, LSD differential

Wide track suspension

Wildwood 4 pot brakes and grooved discs

Gaz adjustable coil overs

LED head lights

V8 nose cone 

Carbon cycle wings

Rear diffuser

Lockable boot box

Carbon cockpit

Detachable steering wheel

RAC roll bar

Digital dash 

Savage switches 

Westfield seats with 4 point harnesses

Fire extinguisher 

Wind deflectors

Doors and hood

Indoor car cover with Westfield logo

I changed the analogue speedo in 2015 which showed 20148 miles. The digital dash now shows 4186 miles. 

Located in Glasgow and on SORN 

Reason for sale is I've another 'toy' which I've decided to keep so the other 'toy' has to go

I'm sure I'll have missed some details out so please ask

£12500 ovno

20210619_124559.jpg

20210425_104913.jpg

20210530_180641.jpg

20210530_180653.jpg

FB_IMG_1666358242858.jpg

20230105_150140.jpg

• Like 2

• Scottish Westy changed the title to Westfield Seiw red top XE
  • 2 weeks later...

I've a walk round and start up video should anybody want to see them. At 2.5 minutes they are too big for downloading here

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Sold 

• Like 1

• Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO changed the title to SOLD- Westfield Seiw red top XE - SOLD

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.