Peak District Run Out, THURSDAY 29th Dec, 10am Quacker's Cafe

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Meet at Quacker's Cafe, 10am on WEDNESDAY 28th THURSDAY 29th Dec for a run out around the Peak District finishing at Matlock Bath around midday-ish for lunch.

This is weather dependent so please check this post before travelling and I will update it as we get closer.

Anyone up for escaping the family?

Edited by Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative
date change due to weather
  • Like 3

Me too!

• Like 2

I've got a delivery tentatively arranged for the 28th, but it's not landed in the UK yet, as far as I can see, so might slip back in the week. Will let you know nearer the time.

• Like 2

I may move this event at Quackers to Thursday because the weather looks very wet for Wednesday. Please watch this space and I will update again tomorrow evening.

(Please note the New Years Day event is on regardless of weather because if it is wet we will swap cars to the MX5 and there will be no run out. If it is dry we will go in the Westfield and do a run out)

• Like 2

Assuming the printer case delivery is still tomorrow as expected, a Thursday is better for me, too. Though Thursdays

’s forecast still isn’t great, it’s currently 94% chance of rain here, tomorrow. :down:

• Like 1

THURSDAY This event will go ahead on Thursday due to the weather. So that's Quacker's Cafe on Thursday.

I will edit the post accordingly, thank you for your patience and understanding.

• Like 4

• Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative changed the title to Peak District Run Out, THURSDAY 29th Dec, 10am Quacker's Cafe

Soooo excited, we have been suffering from Westfield Withdrawal symptoms here and now the weather is forecast fairly good we are really looking forward to getting out in the car. It looks like it will be the last chance we get this year too.

See you all tomorrow morning 👍

• Like 4

We have a few of the southern rabble coming along.

We are meeting at the A38/A50 services (DE65 6DX) for a 9am departure if anyone wants to join us 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Damn it!

Had a lovely run as far as Congleton; stopped to fill up and damn it, still no V Power. Sorry, that's me out. I haven't got enough to get back from Leek, if they're out as well, and without knowing which other stations ahead of me have Super, I've had to turn round while I have enough to get home.

Will get the Jerry can filled from Tesco in Crewe if there's still no VPower round here. See you at the weekend, hopefully.

• Sad 4

Tesco run done; "Finest" 99 Octane installed. Car's running rather nicely.

• Like 3

A few pics from me of a great day out:

IMG_8622.thumb.jpg.3242e7d37769c0afa2fa2203cefb0619.jpgIMG_8620.thumb.jpg.462e924cce7dfb1f268a72e19b4cd5fb.jpgIMG_8617.thumb.jpg.4255b5486208294e3eb84ead3e173db8.jpgIMG_8609.thumb.jpg.62eabd7010ec8fa676b6e1aff8da5e69.jpgIMG_8608.thumb.jpg.256d179c60700c377611875f890d40aa.jpgIMG_8607.thumb.jpg.f26929cde238f7ad781642c7450f68da.jpg

• Like 6