Donington Track Evening - 18th July 2023

Rob Hunter - Club Secretary

I have not given up yet!  It’s just been a series of problems one after the other, after having the engine out to change the clutch.  When refitted starter wouldn’t engage with ring gear. Changed to an old starter and that worked.  No idea what the problem was.  On test run, she was jumping out of 4th gear and then blew all the water out.  Found top hose had split, which is now fixed.  Just about to take her out for another test run, but noticed exhaust can has a crack on the front face.  If everything else is ok, I will try and fix exhaust tomorrow.  Fingers crossed!

• Like 1

I am now a definite no show as the car will not stay in fourth gear.  Rob, if you know anyone who wants a free track evening I will transfer the booking, rather than it go to waste.

Raymond

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Raymond Y said:

I am now a definite no show as the car will not stay in fourth gear.  Rob, if you know anyone who wants a free track evening I will transfer the booking, rather than it go to waste.

Raymond

I'll let the local guys know. Hope you get sorted soon, if you need any help just shout 👍 

hey, looking forward to seeing everyone later, as the race car doest have a second seat, does anyone mind taking my lad for a few laps got his own lid

cheers see you later 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Simon Waterfall Syman84 said:

hey, looking forward to seeing everyone later, as the race car doest have a second seat, does anyone mind taking my lad for a few laps got his own lid

cheers see you later 

Hi mate, plenty of us doing passenger rides so not a problem 👍

• Like 1