Westfield Mega S2000 2016 Factory Built 1300 Miles

Ian Bonthrone

Hi Guys

The time has come for me to sell my Westfield Mega S2000, which is unfortunate given I have just spent over 6k on the car recently preparing it for a full season of motorsport in 2023 however a change of circumstances means I now need to free up the cash and will hopefully get back to it in a year or two`s time

So... where do i start!

Basic stats:

-2016 Car, Factory Built with paperwork, 1 previous owner to me who was a family friend

-1306 miles on the car since built, essentialy there is no wear on any of the components whatsoever

-F20 S2000 engine and box (82k Miles) with brand new stage 2 lightened clutch and flywheel

-15" wheels wrapped in brand new Advan AO52 Semi Slick Road Legal Tyres (good in all weather!)

-Protech shocks all round and sport brakes

-Sierra plate LSD (unsure of ratio but gears are nice and close)

-Full MSA approved Cage

-Carbon Aero Screen (standard heated screen & wipers will also be included in sale)

-Formula Cage mounted mirrors (standard mirrors for screen are also included)

-ECUMaster PMU controlling lights and all ancillaries via ECUMaster Programmable CAN Keyboard

-SIMTek Open Protocol ECU with custom rolling road tune via AG Motorsport (proper motorsport company, a conservatively tuned and very smooth 229BHP at the fly)

-ECUMaster LCD Dash C/W full GPS Data Logging allowing lap times, G Force and all car parameters to be reviewed live and after the event

-Full AG Motorsport Wiring Loom custom made for the car to support everything (work of art)

-Standard front & rear lights (LED Headlights are there to be fitted but will sell with car)

-MOMO Detachable Race Steering Wheel from Westfield

There may be some other elements that i have missed that may or may not be apparent but please feel free to request any further information on the car and i will be happy to provide, it has also just had a fresh MOT with 0 advisories

All in all the car looks, sounds and drives fantastic, as it should for a car of this mileage and quality

I know i will never get my money back out of the car but i feel what i am asking is a very reasonable price given i paid 24k for the car from David at HJD Cars and used it very little indeed since purchase and of course have spent over 6k with receipts on the various modifications and improvements to the car, all in the car is due me around £31000

My asking price is £26000 and i would be willing to deliver to the buyer within those costs down to about Carlisle area at most (as i am up here in Perth!) or up North pretty much anywhere that doesnt involve a ferry crossing!

Thank you for taking the time to have a look and i do hope that it can find a new home and be put to the use that i had intended for it...

Much appreciated, Ian

5.jpg

7.jpg

1.jpg

20.jpg

12.jpg

• Like 9

• 3 weeks later...

Hoping we get to view it at Carsington Water on New Years Day @Johny boy if it's taxed and you need to show it off 👍

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just seen this post  Julie. I went to veiw but just a tad short of funds as mine would of been a  PX .Stunning car though 

• Sad 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.