Pre-litigation Westfield 7 for sale - needs much work. *SOLD*

Ian Lambert

This is a "stalled" rebuild by my late brother-in-law from perhaps ten years ago.

It is a rolling chassis with a "scrap" 1650 crossflow engine and a partly fitted set of body panels following a Weber blow-back fire (limited to side of engine bay). Westfield would only sell full set of panels at £700.

Parked in Dewsbury under a waterproof cover which failed some time ago.

Many used parts.

Selling on behalf of his widow.

W1 4230West2.JPG

W2 IMG_4235West16.JPG

W3 4236West5ss.JPG

W4_4240West4ss.JPG

W5 4242West2ss.JPG

W6 _4233West15ss.JPG

• Like 2

• Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman changed the title to Pre-litigation Westfield 7 for sale - needs much work. *SOLD*

I've done it for you. Congrats on the sale.

Hi Dave,

Thanks very much for your help. Being over 70 I started computers with punched cards!

Not being selfish as a temporary member, but I now have no other reason to be in your great club (my wife still thinks the Seven in The Prisoner TV was great but does not want to sit with her arm over the side of the car) but have now got a reminder for subs.

Can I please resign as of 28.12.22.

Regards,

Ian

Thanks Ian, you don’t have to do anything, just ignore the renewal reminder, and the membership will lapse naturally, and automatically.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Dave,

Thanks very much for your help and I now need to sign off from your club.

It turns out that the car was not a "Pre-lit" Westfield according to Andy Aglave but he bought it and I understand that he has now taken it to France for restoration.

Regards,

Ian Lambert

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.