Stafford Show Anyone ??

perksy

Thinking about going to the Kit Show at Stafford, and was wondering if anybody who's been before had any comments about it ??

I know that it won't be 'Stoneleigh' but i was wondering if it was worth going to anyway  ???

Perksy.

IMHO its worth going if you are fairly local, but I certainly wouldnt recommend that you travel hundreds of miles for it.

I enjoy it, if only because it is a reminder that summer is finally on the way.....  :t-up:  :cool:  :love:  :t-up:  ;)

I'll be there too.  I agree with the comments about travelling a long way to attend the show - it is a bit on the small side and tends to favour local companies.  That said - I happen to think it is good because it is small and local.  And - it is a good reminder that summer (and the speed series) is on the way.

Take your Westie and get in for nought - as long as you don't mind the Staffordshire farmers looking at the rear of your car - to see where the plough goes???

See you there.:blues:

See ya there myself, its small but still quite good, i wouldent travel more than a cpl of hrs for it unless i NEEDED some parts.

Make day of it if its nice, there are some nice roads there.

Guys,

I went to the Stafford show last year and thought it was really good.  Loads of owners there - a top day out.  Loads of parts stands too.  Just beware the comedy field that you have to drive through!

What date is it this year, by the way?

Are any Megabusa owners going who wouldn't mind having a chat about their car and letting me have a good look?

Many thanks.

Paul