SOLD- Lightened shallow alloy sump - possibly Ford -SOLD

Ian Lambert

Hello Phippsy,

I have not tried Paypal today but have posted the sump this lunchtime anyway, as it needs to be used.

Evri tracking is P9057089.

Regards,

Ian Lambert

sislambert@blueyonder.co.uk

Thanks mate, if you have any issues with payment at all, let me know and we can sort something else out. 

Hi,

No funds in Paypal but not critical and still hope sump is on way to you.

To confirm my Paypal account is "sislambert@blueyonder.co.uk"

Regards,

Ian Lambert

I hope Ian has received payment by now. 

This isn’t really in the spirit of the club - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/266020744173?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=uJNvOnulQm2&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=IdlSynLvTuK&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

in my mind this should been sold back through the club while covering costs. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

It unfortunately wasn't as it was described or suggested by others, so I have no choice but to sell it. After taking a fair bit of time trying to identify it, I have absolutely re listed it for sale, but I'm also aware that it's the only one on the market. 

You can't hate on a guy who is selling something for what is likely achievable after taking the time to look into its value. This certainly wasn't the intent as I still need one for a blacktop conversion. 

I would however absolutely offer a significant amount off of what it's listed for for someone from the group.

• Like 1

I’ve done it myself Phippsy, bought a bonnet on here, drove all the way to Bristol to collect it, and only realised once home, and test fitting, that it was for a narrow body car. It happens.

I collected and re-advertised it on the same day, much to the amusement of friends!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman said:

I’ve done it myself Phippsy, bought a bonnet on here, drove all the way to Bristol to collect it, and only realised once home, and test fitting, that it was for a narrow body car. It happens.

I collected and re-advertised it on the same day, much to the amusement of friends!

And I'm sure just like you, it'll be sold to buy the exact part I was hoping for in the first place 😂🤦

I seriously doubt I'll walk away with any money in my pocket. 

(In my slight defence, no where in the advert did it say narrow body, but then as was also pointed out to me, it didn’t say wide either! :blush: I just assumed, and never thought to ask.

Just now, Phippsy said:

And I'm sure just like you, it'll be sold to buy the exact part I was hoping for in the first place 😂🤦

I seriously doubt I'll walk away with any money in my pocket. 

Aye, the right bonnet cost me much more.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman said:

(In my slight defence, no where in the advert did it say narrow body, but then as was also pointed out to me, it didn’t say wide either! :blush: I just assumed, and never thought to ask.

I wish I could come across NB parts. They're pretty difficult to find in good condition!

Very sorry for delay in confirming that payment was received from Phippsy yesterday.

• Thanks 2

• Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO changed the title to SOLD- Lightened shallow alloy sump - possibly Ford -SOLD

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.