Quality Number Plate supplier- Full House Custom

Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO

I've been buying custom number plates for >20 yrs (usually legal font / style etc) but with minimal border (11mm all round the characters) usually due to owning registrations with lower than 7 characters etc. like the 305 x 110 mm plate shown below.

I've just had plates made for my daughter's first car and can thoroughly recommend- https://www.fullhousecustoms.com/

not cheap and it's taken a week(I ordered at 5pm last Fri and they quoted shipment Mon/Tue- but was Thu, due to illness), but the quality is the best I've seen! We've bought fully legal plates with 3D vinyl letters and the BS kite mark and the plate makers name is in very small font on the plates(as shown below). Good communications via whatapp

image.png.aa27bd82f32c02ee2b6ca36f471fa7f9.png

image.thumb.png.f428fa5ea236259866ff74d19daa0e2e.png

No comments from @Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator on my special Westie front plate please 😉

These won't be drilled and screwed, but fixed using 3M VHB tape.

Here's the actual plates

image.png.7da16789faf846e57aea00e689b4965c.png

image.png.8bbcabb067c44e8720e92b58998885c5.png

3M reflective too

image.png.dc2d3eed3c56a8670050a36520a97165.png

• Like 3

• Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO changed the title to Quality Number Plate supplier- Full House Custom
1 hour ago, AndrewBClarke said:

Are there any restrictions on anyone other than @Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator making comments about your Westfield front plate or the rear plate off your other car that you left in a car park?? :)

Bring it on! I'm ready! 😎 Though you're not 100% correct on the last fact!

It was my company car, but my wife was driving it home from work and had left my rear plate there. If you drove in Staffordshire more often, you'd find out how many Gatso's we've got planted and hence why were so plate adverse!

I'll forgive your minor inaccuracy, as the 'little bird' who was telling tales, probably had a mouth full of cake, whilst telling you!

• Haha 3

Just now, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

Bring it on! I'm ready! 😎 Though you're not 100% correct on the last fact!

It was my company car, but my wife was driving it home from work and had left my rear plate there. If you drove in Staffordshire more often, you'd find out how many Gatso's we've got planted and hence why were so plate adverse!

I'll forgive your minor inaccuracy, as the 'little bird' who was telling tales, probably had a mouth full of cake, whilst telling you! 🤣

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.