rear hub nyloc nuts LH and RH required

Two7

Since I discovered the factory put the LH thread nut and stub shaft on drivers side rear hub and RH thread nut and stub shaft on passenger side rear hub, I have been trying to swap them around, but I can't find any suitable nuts given the Westfield parts shop is no more.   I believe they are M22 1.5 nyloc nuts with 41 mm AF , does anybody know where you can get them ?  Febi produce what they say is  suitable for all sierra's but it says they are  M27 2 41 AF clearly that diameter is too big.  Kit car direct etc don't have any Sierra M22 in stock , is there any other supplier out there who might have them ?

Hi ,Sierra rear drive shaft 41mm nuts are available on eBay [genuine ford ones ],I think its ok to re use as required ,a small amount of thread lock ,torqued  up correctly and a  paint mark on them to check they are still tight after use.

Thanks Chris @Kingster - gone with the ones @Steve20 recommended as need for next weekend.

Thanks @Steve20I saw these but wasn't sure they were big enough, are they 41mm across the flats ?  

From memory there’s two sizes - I know I once ordered some that were too big for mine, but I have push-in shafts not lobro. 

Thanks guys.  I have the ebay ones on standby.   Just placed an order for a pair from GBS( people who make the ZERO)  they claim they are identical to westfield parts and £10 cheaper than ebay.   I will keep you posted if they are any good.

• Like 2

My shafts are with Lobro joints and nuts are 41mm across flats 👍

• Thanks 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.