• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Cheshire & N. Staffs Area, Christmas Curry 2022! Thursday 1st December. 7.30pm

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

The clocks have gone back, the nights are drawing in, and there's that chill to the air that makes our engines sing! That can only mean one thing, the Christmas Curry meet is drawing nearer.

We're having a change this year, we will be dining at the superb K2H Creative Indian Kitchen restaurant in Sandbach, Cheshire. I tried to get us in here last year, but in the immediate aftermath of the pandemic, just couldn't make it happen.

We have a table upstairs at the restaurant, where there is a second bar! The meal is booked for 8pm, but we can start gathering from 7.30pm upstairs at the bar for a chat before we eat. If anyone want's to afterwards, there are numerous pubs, just round the corner from K2H!

Access and parking is great, both the big long term carpark, and Waitrose's car park are right next door to K2H, and it's barely 5 minutes from junction 17 of the M6. 

Please let me know who will be coming as soon as possible, we can make changes up to 48 hours before.

Dave Eastwood

Andy Dowler

Ian Kinder

Paul Flew (Elrik)

Jon Twidale (Manycarjon)

Si Dalziel

Alessandro Guido (Lonewolf)

Mark Boswell

David Bennett

Andy Wallwork

K2H Creative Indian Kitchen

3-4 Georges Walk

Sandbach

CW11 1AR

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Yes please, put me down for attending!

• Thanks 1

Looks like my employer's change of plan for the company Xmas dinner, that actually disrupted my UK holidays with the family, this year will get me at the WSCC Xmas dinner 😄  Please count me in, will be great to meet a bunch of petrolheads 😄

• Like 1

Can anyone North /North West of Sandbach Help @LoneWolfget there and back ? He's staying at a hotel in Macclesfield?

• Like 1

Sorry, can't make it this year (calendar clash). New venue looks great BTW 👍

• Sad 2

Sorry to hear that Bill. Yes, new venue is really nice, it’s slightly different to your regular Indian restaurants.

• Like 1

@Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman @David Bennett is coming (and may bring his car twin Brett- He'll advise after Sun)

• Like 1

Just a reminder, it’s still not too late to add you to the list! 🎅

And also, a reminder, we are NOT at the Golden Pheasant this month!

• Like 1