• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Stoneleigh 2023.. (moved to Malvern)

Rob Hunter - Club Secretary

Just spotted this on the Book of Face....

Sad news but hopefully the new venue will be good

Screenshot_20221101-173325_Facebook.thumb.jpg.caf878a7c39e6e532a96838a8e9f828d.jpg

• Like 1

It's a month later than normal, and also Saturday and Sunday, not a bank holiday weekend. 

Not too far for me!

I think that’s the same weekend as the London to Brighton run that I was planning to do. Ah typical…

• Like 1

The Organisers of Stoneleigh (Grosvenor Shows) are currently wrapping up this years events before starting organisation of next years shows, Newark and now Malvern which replaces Stoneleigh as the 2023's main National Kit Car Show event.

We will know more towards the back end of this year and will advise in due course ! but safe to say dates are confirmed as follows:

Malvern – 3/4 June 2023

Newark – 22/23 July 2023

Please also note Stoneleigh is normally the time and date for WSCC AGM so this will now provisionally be moved to the Malvern show/date TBC.

Thanks

Marcus

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator changed the title to Stoneleigh 2023.. (moved to the Malvern)

3/4 June isn't a bank holiday but it is at the tail end of the school half term holidays - that'll likely scupper any plans I had to attend as we'll likely be away.

• Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator changed the title to Stoneleigh 2023.. (moved to Malvern)

I wont be able to make Malvern, 😔😔

It's the Isle of Man TT for me. 😀😀🏍️