• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Essex and Kent monthly meet 13/11/22

Robert Bannister (ROBBIE180)

Afternoon everyone, hope you are well and enjoying your weekend. Novembers meet, as agreed at the October meet, will take place in Kent, kindly organised by Barry, please see information below:

“I have put a little route together which is only 16 mile long and should take about 43 minutes. It avoids the main roads and motorways and takes in a few north Kent villages.
I have spoken to the Cafe owners Sally & Barry and they are happy to accomodate us, If we could put numbers together beforehand that would help. There is Pay and display parking at the rear, plus parking in front which is free on Sundays. 
The difference between the run and using the main roads is nominal so I can't see why anyone wouldn't want to join the blatt (no excuses😉🫵🏼). Goals is easy to find; it's just off the M25 junction 2 a few minutes over the crossing. The Spitfire Cafe is 20 miles and 35mins from the crossing using the main roads.
Meet time at Goals of 09.00 and leave by 09.30 latest and arrive at the cafe for 10.15.
Kent meeting point; (run start) Goals Dartford car park Adjacent to Leigh City Academy. Green Street Green, Green Road Dartford DA1 1QE.
www.goalsfootball.co.uk/clubs/south-east/dartford/enquires

Finnish point; The Spitfire Cafe 154a Main Road Biggin Hill Westerham Kent. TN16 3BA
www.spitfirecafe.co.uk

Thanks for sorting Barry