Car Museum, Derbyshire, car gathering, Sat 19th NOV, 10am

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Love that photo of me making a quick getaway (sorry I didn't hang around to say goodbye). I had hoped to get ahead of the drizzle as it only started after we left the building but it wasn't to be. Maybe I need to look at fitting a half hood over winter? I need to get a new passenger wiper blade since, after years of only being used at MOT, the rubber has finally given way on the third time I have ever had to use the wipers in anger. not sure if this is good or bad value really?

Luke.

• Like 2

Had another good day thanks to Julie and great seeing people out enjoying the sun & rain. Had a great run home in the sun, even had to put sunglasses on. Ali is now looking at nail guns online to help fill her one shelf in the garage.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Thanks yet again Julie👍 Another great day.
I didn’t get any photos so I’ve nicked the one from GBCJs website 😂

4AE20097-D0E2-4107-9AA8-B6538F7CE13D.jpeg.98182949cfceb836954ddf9d39b3c984.jpeg

• Like 7

And Tim parked on the end of the row (photo also stolen from the GBCJ)

image.png

• Like 5