Anyone seen Richard (Old Stager) lately??

Glen_I

Morning all,

Not sure if this is the correct place or even the right thing to do but has anyone heard from @Richard (OldStager)?

I only ask as I sent a PM to see how he was the week before last and I've had no reply and it seems he hasnt been online since end of September.

I'm not wishing to delve into his personal life but I do know he had a lot going on and this is just a friendly message reaching out to see if anyone knows how he is.

I'm heading on holiday later and will be abroad so I won't be online much from later today so if my responses are few and far between this is why.

Hopefully a member near/or has had recent contact to him can say he is fine.

Like I say, I'm not prying into anyone's personal life just checking all is okay.

Glen

• Like 3

Nope, I’ve been having similar thoughts, I must admit.

I’ve tried sending a message directly.

• Like 1

I'm hoping someone has a contact number to reach out to him.

1 hour ago, Glen_I said:

Morning all,

Not sure if this is the correct place or even the right thing to do but has anyone heard from @Richard (OldStager)?

I only ask as I sent a PM to see how he was the week before last and I've had no reply and it seems he hasnt been online since end of September.

I'm not wishing to delve into his personal life but I do know he had a lot going on and this is just a friendly message reaching out to see if anyone knows how he is.

I'm heading on holiday later and will be abroad so I won't be online much from later today so if my responses are few and far between this is why.

Hopefully a member near/or has had recent contact to him can say he is fine.

Like I say, I'm not prying into anyone's personal life just checking all is okay.

Glen

@Glen_I nothing wrong with checking on each other. I've sent him a TXT (we've got details back of house). I'll advise of the reply .

3 minutes ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

@Glen_I nothing wrong with checking on each other. I've sent him a TXT (we've got details back of house). I'll advise of the reply .

Much appreciated!!

1 hour ago, Glen_I said:

I'm hoping someone has a contact number to reach out to him.

That’s exactly what I did. Sorry not to be clearer.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Glen_I said:

Much appreciated!!

No reply as yet, sorry.

20 minutes ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

No reply as yet, sorry.

Thanks for trying @Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AOand @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman.  I'm about to hop on my plane so internet off now.

Hopefully there will be some news tomorrow?

• Like 1

Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

He has ‘left’ the WhatsApp group on the 30/9 set up for people going on the Wales trip next summer. 🙁

• Thanks 1

This is all sounding a little worrying now 😕.

I was rather hoping that by the time I arrive at my hotel someone would've heard from him.

I believe from other posts he was possibly moving from his home in Blackpool to The Wirral to be nearer family??

Got my wires crossed I think.  Just read a post from Sept 27th saying his time has come to an end in the Wirral and he has driven his car back home now. I believe he was in the Wirral helping family clear a house after relative had passed away

Edited by Glen_I

He posted on the 27th Sept some details on how he has now Sorned his Westfield for the winter so fingers crossed he is pre-occupied with something else and having a little time out??

I tried sharing the link but I can't for some reason (driver error on my behalf).

It's titled Mini Road Trip under places to visit.  

On 24/10/2022 at 09:16, Glen_I said:

It's titled Mini Road Trip under places to visit.  

This one…

Hopefully Richard is just cracking on with various jobs on the car 🤞

• Thanks 1