Professional Dash Cam Road Angel Halo Go

BLOGGY S7

Hi I am selling some brand new still in its original unopened packaging, Road Angel Halo Go Dash camera. 

This is a single camera system ideal for your Westfield or road car. This also comes with the accessories in the picture which is the hard wire kit & SD card basically everything you need. These with all the accessories are around £160ish from the shops. I'm looking for £100 +postage. The hard wire kit means that it is always ready to record even when the ignition is switched off. If someone bumps your car while your away it should wake up and record them trying to drive off. 

You can find all the information on line here:

https://www.roadangelgroup.com/products/road-angel-halo-go-compact-dash-cam

These are brilliant as you can see the footage on your mobile phone without the need to have to remove SD cards or the likes. 

Give me a shout if anyone is interested please.

Thanks. 

IMG_20221016_171254.jpg

Screenshot_20221016_171518.jpg

Quite a few views is it tge price tgat is putting people off? Give me a shout with reasonable offers if anyone is interested before having to list it elsewhere.

Only reason for sale is I got the 2 camera system so this is/was spare Thanks. 

Not wanting to seem like I’m running your sale down but cheaper on the Bay of Evil

F6B9109F-3F61-4AAC-8CC3-1C2C71DF773C.png

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kevin Pullen - WSCC Treasurer said:

Not wanting to seem like I’m running your sale down but cheaper on the Bay of Evil

F6B9109F-3F61-4AAC-8CC3-1C2C71DF773C.png

Ahh right that's just the main unit without the hard wire kit & sd card. 

It would be possible to split if people prefer, which would make the main unit cheaper if anyone wanted? Thanks for the information. 👍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I'll have one if still available.

Cheers,

Barry

20 hours ago, Baz456 said:

Hi,

I'll have one if still available.

Cheers,

Barry

Pm sent to you Barry

4 hours ago, skida said:

Any more left 

Yeah still got a couple left.

Sold two to members yesterday.

Thanks Paul.

On 08/01/2023 at 18:17, BLOGGY S7 said:

Yeah still got a couple left.

Sold two to members yesterday.

Thanks Paul.

I was one of these. Great coms with Paul all the way. Ordered on Sat. Posted yesterday, arrived today. Pat's back in work!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.