Simply awesome service from Soft Bits for Sevens!

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

As, thanks to using Aerocatches when I did the FW rear conversion, my hood won't fit in the designed in niche in the  bootbox, I'd always planned to get one of the SBfS hood bags to put it in. Knowing what the lead times on the stuff can be like, (and as they're an item that never shows on the website as in stock, this time included), I've always tended to only think about when getting ready for a trip and realising the car will be full of bags with no room for the hood, by which point it's too late to get one, or so I'd thought...

Finally got myself organised enough to order one this week, in the "down season" when a long lead time wouldn't matter. Ordered it Thursday evening, before heading off to the Cheshire Meet. Sure enough, out of stock on the web site. And promptly forgot about it. This morning, the Postman just handed me a parcel while I was pottering round in the garage and garden, and I wondered what on earth it could be. Never even thought about the bag. But sure enough that's what it was!

Not just here in record time, but as is usual with their gear, the attention to detail and quality is just superb - it attaches to the roll bar with short straps fastened by press studs, for example. The strap with the inner stud base on that goes against the roll bar, have little extra flaps of vinyl sewn in, so that it will stop the metal stud marking the powder-coat on the roll bar!

Really pleased, and the hood fits easily without needing to be rolled up stupidly tightly.

Once more, a SBfS product I can't recommend highly enough, if of course, you need external storage for a hood.

• Like 4