Ford Type 9 gearbox (dismantled) for sale

John Higgins

Hi, I have a type 9 gearbox for sale (or exchange for parts I need). The gearbox is currently dismantled. The cases have been vapour blasted and painted and all internals degreased and cleaned The gears and syncros all look in great condition but it could probably do with new bearings and seals etc. It also has a new alloy top cover. The clutch nose has a small crack in it and will need replacing. I'm looking for £250 ono or exchange for parts I need for my build (early narrow body sei) i.e. windscreen pillars, roll hoop, front mudguard (not cycle wings) mounting brackets, spare wheel mounting bracket. All offers will be considered. Call me on 07770241213. OK, no responses so far. If anyone would like the gearbox just make me a reasonable offer as I need to clear the decks for my build.

Edited by John Higgins
No responses to original posting.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.