Sold Westfield MegaEight V8 with 350bhp for sale

Storvite

Westfield SEight 5.1 For sale

I am reluctantly selling a very special Seight, this is a very much a one-off car with incredible performance, and numerous special components. I genuinely have far too many cars and I need to reduce the collection to gain some space back!

Personal plate W7 BEH to go with car

General / Bodywork

Registered – 2004   V5 note for emissions to ensure easy MoT pass

Current mileage – 14,500

Westfield wide body with FW (Featherweight) panels, Crimson

Carbon composite dash, boot panel and rear arch protectors

Carbon NV aeroscreen and front wings

Westermann Motorsport carbon fibre half doors

Fibreglass half tonneau (passenger side only), quickly removable

Rose jointed RAC roll bar

Front arb not currently fitted

Purpose made long-range foam filled fuel tank, holds close to 50L though filling to top takes time and patience.

Intatrim Stoneleigh GT seats with 2 stage heating - passenger seat usually removed for solo driving with tonneau and Purpose made luggage space - currently off, quickly refitted.

New TRS harnesses fitted

Carbon front wings

Rose jointed front anti-roll bar, currently not fitted

Special fuel tank, close to 49L capacity, safety foam filled

Quality dust cover for garage storage

Engine

5.1 V8 built by V8 Developments of Spalding 2003.

Currently range of 300 - 350bhp @ 5300rpm,

Jenvey throttle bodies with ITG filters (latter recently replaced with new aluminium mounting plate.)

Camshaft Kent cams ground to V8DP404, solid followers, block decked by 40 thou; top hat liners, compression ration 9.88:1  Cross drilled main bearings, lightweight flywheel and heavy duty clutch. Electronic ignition DTA

Converted to dry sump in 2010 -  3 stage John Eales dry sump with oil tank in engine bay/part passenger well, remote filter at front of engine.  Aeroquip fittings throughout.    Aluminium oil catch tank with breathers to both rocker covers

Bespoke stainless steel exhaust.  Headers in 42mm, 4 into 1 each side (55mm) then 2 into 1 with two silencers neatly tucked under centre tunnel. Designed to meet track sound test limits. Single large centre exit avoids side exhausts.

Transmission

5 speed Rover R380 gearbox, (recently overhauled selector/grub screw mechanism)

Race Line supplied Ford Sierra 7” diff with ZF  LSD 3.38 ratio

Steering / Suspension/Brakes

Specifications for suspension and set-up development by head of Audi Chassis Dynamics (UK), while builder was testing at Nordschleife

Nitron dampers, matched to springs

Image 3 piece billet 15x7” wheels (1950’s/60’s Ferrari style)

Nankang NS-2R 205/50/15 fitted at 12,500 miles

Steering Rack - quick rack 2.1 turns lock to lock with stops

BG quick release hub for 300mm steering wheel

4 pot front calipers with drilled / vented discs. Spare discs

Sierra rear calipers with drilled / vented discs

Instrumentation

Stack ST8130 Digidash Plus with full parameter recording and lap timing

DTA ECU providing traction control (on/off) and wet or dry; launch control

Four wheel sensors for above.  ECU accessed via DTA windows 10 software; RS232 interface and ‘dyno box’ to control during engine run.

DTA ECU timing settings slightly changed from original to ensure running on 95Ron petrol - can easily be adjusted by laptop - I have Linx1010 set up to access ECU via RS232 and all connecting cables and intermediate rare dyno box - can be included in the deal. Builder believes change was unnecessary and 350BHP available. Has traction and launch control with the ecu. 

This car is seriously quick. But it’s super smooth so can be driven very calmly and is very comfortable for long distance touring. If you press the loud pedal it gains speed very quickly, pulls very strongly and will embarrass just about anything you are likely to come up against. The engine does rev very freely, it is definitely not a dull V8 by any means.

The car will be supplied with 12 months MOT, I’m confident that this is one of the best built Seights out there and got to be one of the quickest Westfields on the road!

Sold

PM for phone number to discuss anything

6EEA5E75-43AA-45E0-9FFA-08A305081F62.jpeg

F087ACF5-B463-48D4-9544-12ADFF800F92.jpeg

88F65C1A-C873-46F8-9017-E5D9F4294DFD.jpeg

72529285-BF47-4DCF-BB68-64DBBEC2E692.jpeg

9ECC1E03-5DAB-47DE-8D05-58142DAB3EC3.jpeg

FB4EA0B7-5883-457F-A001-7637E3814BF1.jpeg

8AC4A9B2-99DD-4F85-B302-80E851D9CEDF.jpeg

58F5BDE6-16CF-4167-96C9-6263932902E1.jpeg

F66F9230-6E04-4051-859D-B1A1CF4DECD6.jpeg

1D046CBE-333E-4C3A-A30F-EA9EAA5C5D1D.jpeg

D72B2AE5-D3B1-4E4F-B15E-108804ACD836.jpeg

Edited by Storvite
Sold
  • Like 3

• Storvite changed the title to Westfield MegaEight V8 with 350bhp for sale

That's a lot of car for the money. I've seen this car a few times and it's a very special motor. If I had the room i'd snap it up myself, but I don't think I could hide it from the Mrs...............Someone's going to be very lucky chap or chap S

22 minutes ago, Geezergs said:

That's a lot of car for the money. I've seen this car a few times and it's a very special motor. If I had the room i'd snap it up myself, but I don't think I could hide it from the Mrs...............Someone's going to be very lucky chap or chap S

Couldn't agree more......The whole spec of this car is incredible....Dry sump, Nitron shocks, jenvey TB's, Image wheels, to name but a few very trick and expensive quality parts. My V8 has over 100bhp less than this and feels like a rocketship, this engine is on another planet and made by a very respectable builder.....Just an amazing car for the money.

• Like 1

Price now reduced as I need the space, your chance to own possibly the quickest Westfield in the country for a bargain price!

• 1 month later...

Make me a sensible offer, need this gone as I need the space

• Storvite changed the title to Sold Westfield MegaEight V8 with 350bhp for sale

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.