Westfield Cockpit Umbrella ☔️

Klaudia

Hello, lost my dad’s Westfield umbrella ☂ not knowing what it was… desperately looking to buy one… please let me know if you are willing to sell..

thank you 

35 minutes ago, Klaudia said:

Hello, lost my dad’s Westfield umbrella ☂ not knowing what it was… desperately looking to buy one… please let me know if you are willing to sell..

thank you 

This help? https://www.howsafe.co.uk/wscc/wsccumb

• Thanks 1

Do you mean the big square style umbrella from Westfield themselves? (another item I wish I'd got while the chance was there).

• Sad 1

Thanks for those links, I was looking for one too, so have ordered one of each. Sure they will both come in handy, and nice to have the logo too.

The club brolly is a really good, well made golf umbrella style - i actually bought another when we got a fresh batch done, one for the westfield and one for general use kept at home by the fron door when not actually being used.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/08/2022 at 15:43, Mark (smokey mow) said:

If you’re not worried about graphics millets sell a square umbrella https://www.millets.co.uk/15908302/westlake-westlake-square-umbrella-15908302/

Just received one of these and having been concerned it would be too large, it actually works quite well, just covering the width of the wheel arches of my narrow body car.

I reckon it would be quite cosy under there in the rain 😉

I received one of the WSCC ones today and as Dave says, it’s a really good umbrella, very pleased with it just for general use.

I’m having a bit of an umbrella fest this week, as I’ve got one more arriving soon, which will likely be ideal. It’s a blue, non branded version of the Westfield one which should match the car well, whilst not being quite so large. I’ll likely keep all three though.

DDB8804E-2449-47F5-872D-50D53D9F3CB9.jpeg

44608F2C-171F-436D-877C-A95BAEF58FA4.jpeg

562A373C-7B1B-4893-BB54-FD07B3634933.jpeg

3AB4947F-5659-4B32-88CF-2B546D5C29A6.png

Blue one arrived here. Works well and love the colour. I do think I will find a use for both; the blue is smaller and only just covers the cockpit, the black covers it much more comprehensively so in worse weather/longer periods will be useful. I’ve never had so many umbrellas!! 😜😂

2E94393B-F723-4074-8FE6-9C92870D4A5D.jpeg

D813FE10-D328-4642-84B3-1D141CF4CC13.jpeg

00703729-0306-42C7-A32D-28D18E5B5B1E.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2