Motorbike trick bits....

Spencer

Surplus to requirements since binning the 'bike!! and now just clogging up valuable garage space.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DataTool Rev Light, 11xLED shift-light system (6xGreen, 3xYellow, 2xRed), fully programmable for incremental lighting, etc, etc...please see below for full details:

http://www.bikehps.com/ProductFiles/datatool_revlight.html

Cost £70 new, accept £40 (still have box & instructions) - SOLD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DataTool Gear Indicator for electronic speedo'd bikes/cars, again, can be viewed here....

http://www.bikehps.com/ProductFiles/DigitalGearIndicator.html

Cost £60 new, still have box & instructions, accept £35 - SOLD

Lastly, almost as-new (hardly used, dammit) Harris rear paddock stand for Suzuki GSX-R600K1 but I think it's pretty universal for *most* sports bikes, uses bobbins on the swing-arm to locate onto, but I can measure the distance between the locating forks if req'd.

Cost £55 new, accept £30

Please give me a shout on 07967 275404 if you're interested.

Cheers

Spencer.

I'll ave both the electonic doodymawatsits providing you can fit 'em for me!

In all seriousness, both would be useful and potentially stop me keep bouncing off the limiter in me new blade, but I have no clue as to how to fit them. Would a local bike shop do the business, or maybe an autoelectrician?

:durr:

Nick.

Hi Nick,

I've got to confess, I did fit both of them myself to the bike, cos it was just a case of removing the front fairing/cowl and exposing the back of the Suzuki dash/tacho unit...however, I'm not a BEC owner, so have no experience on this type of machinery w.r.t the loom carry-over from the bike to the car.

I imagine that if you've retained the original loom/dash, then it should be easy to locate the correct wires that enter the back of the dash. These do tie-up with what's indicated in the instruction (in my experience), so careful "piggy-backing" is all that's required.

Go on, you know it's worth the effort...they look very sexy once installed!  :love:

You may well find that a local bike shop can fit them, so long as you've retained the bike part of the wiring loom (again, sounding a bit dumb here) and you can expose it for them to get at it....wouldn't try the big-chain branches, a smaller "enthusiastic" bike shop may be the way to go...

Anyways, gimme a shout on the mobile if you want 'em....

Cheers

S

Craig, you have 'em - phoned round all me local bike shops this morning and nobody willing to fit onto a Westy .. :(

I will have to learn electrics :D

Nick.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.