SS Registration List

Gazza

Mark,

Not wanting to put any un-necessary work on the SS officials, but if its just the matter of a few mouse clicks... I'd be very interested to get an SS update by e-mail (sent to all registered drivers) attaching the blank SS results table purely to show who's in which class  :)

It would also serve as useful a test to see that everyone is getting the updates to the right e-mail address.

Possible?

All the Best,

Gary

Gary

It ain't gonna happen  :down:  :down:  :bangshead:  :bangshead: my computer is poorly and has died and currently at Doctors with all data on it  :down:

I am currently so up to my neck in work  ;)

Luv u lots  :D

Mark

Okay,

Sorry to hear about your sick computer - 'fraid I'm full of beans 'coz we've just got a new one thats working well for now....

See ya soon, I hope.

You really do miss em when they sick  :down:  :down: I've got sooooooooooooooooooooo much to do  :down:  :down:  :down: and I can't  :down:  :down:  :angry:  :angry: do owt  :angry:  :angry:

You really do miss em when they sick  :down:  :down: I've got sooooooooooooooooooooo much to do  :down:  :down:  :down: and I can't  :down:  :down:  :angry:  :angry: do owt  :angry:  :angry:

Pub's are open.  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Mark

So if your computers bust how do you manage to post on here then ?

;)

Perrrrrrrrrrrrhapse he's at the CYBER Pub. :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:

I use someone elses computer at lunchtime and an old thing at night - problem being all my data and programs that I use are on my main system  :(  Thankfully all my data is fine and I'll need to re-install programs back onto my main system  :down:  :down:

Had enough of pubs  :devil:  :devil:

bl**** computers  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

O.K. perhaps that was a fib  :D  :devil:  ;)  :D

My regs for Croft landed today  :devil:  :devil:  :D I fib not  :D  :devil: