New member and looking for help identifying a Pre Lit

SuperSeven7

Hello all 

New member here. 

It's been terrific trawling through the forums and gathering as much information as I can. 

I'm based in Australia and have purchase a fun little Lotus 7 replica, with a 1600 Crossflow engine that I've been tinkering away with. 

However I have no history on the car and haven't really been certain what type of 7 replica it might be. I started looking through the forums and noted some discussion about the Pre Lit ali bodied Westfields and there appears to be a number of indicators that suggest it might well be one. 

I've started a question over on the 'Boardroom' section, which I wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do or not, but appeared able to post picture in there. 

Here is a link - 

Any would be appreciated and I look forward to sharing and interacting with what appears to be a really large community of members. 

Cheers

D