• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

arrrggghhhh

oioi

the boardroom is so ****** sloooooowwww at the moment!

is there anything we can do to speed things up for a short period untill a permanent fix is in place?

i dunno cos im not a computer person (can just about through them out the window when they go wrong - unless ive been overtaxing my right arm) but what would speed the place up - turning of the features such as avatars/smilies/search???

OiOi

btw - I do not mean to offend anyone and much appreciate the service provided etc but pretty please with icing sugar on top can we fix it??

I thought this had been aswered? Basically, in the short term, we'd need another server, or a server with spare capacity. It needs to be in Docklands, and be supported by a decent backbone.

The Board is slow because of all the virus/DOS activity on ACW's servers. It's a hangover from the mydoom virus........

Sorry Chap - this was raised a week or so ago  ;)  ;) so a search will reveal all save repeating it - but yep a lot of the net stuff is slow at the mo  ;)  and our sponsor and admirable, hardworking webmaster is over the sea and working away from base - new stuff is on order and a better service will follow - as soon as work and family allows  ;)  :D

I'd be surprised if it would help to be honest...

The internet as a whole is pretty slow for me at times.

Hopefully it'll get back to normal fairly soon.

Andy