• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Tillett B6 Screamer Seats

Marcus S.

Hi folks,

For sale a nearly new set of Tillett B6 Screamer Seats (Size: Standard - 40cm) made of fibreglass. Set includes pads and alloy mounting brackets. Seats have covered around 300 miles... One seat has very slight surface scratches in between the two pads (passengers belt no doubt!) but could probably polish out to leave the seats looking as new. 

Bought from new myself for just over £2,500.. Open to offers - just message me.  Nothing silly please!

Pick up from Bucks / Oxfordshire boarder - HP17 postcode.

Best,

Marcus  

seat1.jpg

seat2.jpg

seat3.jpg

• Like 1

I would love one but feel I would be well short of your asking. Good luck. 

• Thanks 1

Wow - a lot of interest in these, thank you for the interest.  A few people messaging asking what a silly price is - just as a steer I've had four firm offers since posting these last night and highest was £1,350. Not a million miles away from where I'd need to be to part with them otherwise they will stay with me and find another home in my Elise. Thanks again.

Have you had these fitted in you Westfield? If so do you know which mounting brackets from Tillet to use as I have these seats but don’t have brackets yet?

28 minutes ago, Yorkshire_Pudding said:

Have you had these fitted in you Westfield? If so do you know which mounting brackets from Tillet to use as I have these seats but don’t have brackets yet?

The ones I purchased (and fitted to my Westfield) from Demon Tweeks were called 'Tillett BF1 Alloy Side Mounts' but they don't seem to stock them anymore.  They look identical to these ones though: https://www.demon-tweeks.com/uk/tillett-ptbi-alloy-side-mount-brackets-for-b6-b6-screamer-b7-b8-b9-seats-tilptbi/ 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Never got around to putting these in my other car and probably never will as I think I'll keep it 100% stock - so these are back up for sale £1,250 will buy 

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone.  I've ended up taking these back out of my Elise and are now surplus to needs.  Open to sensible offers. 

Thanks!

Marcus

Out of interest what was it that made you go for side mount fia B6 screamers in the Westfield rather than standard bottom mount seats ? 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.