• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Simpson Ghost Bandit Carbon crash helmet - Large

NigelO

Bought a couple of years ago for use when driving my aero-screened Westie, as I found that bugs hurt at 60+mph...

Never dropped or bumped and always cleaned after a drive.

Visor is still perfect - no scratches. It has a very effective inbuilt sun visor which is also in perfect condition.

The carbon weave is utterly gorgeous and the helmet is noticeably lighter than the Shoei I still have in the cupboard from my biking days. As well as being quite light (more of a consideration in a car as the lateral forces ae much higher than on a bike), it also looks amazing and helped satisfy my developing fetish for carbon as I improved the Westie.

It's a Large size, which covers the range 58-60cm, 23-ish inches or 7 3/8 - 7 1/2 in old 'hat-size' measurement method.

Its advertised at £290 elsewhere, but I'll knock a few quid off for a WSCC member

Not keen on posting it, as a helmet should ideally be tried on before buying. However, I reckon it will be about £15-£20 extra to post

IMG_1204.JPG

IMG_1205.JPG

IMG_1206.JPG

IMG_1207.JPG

IMG_1208.JPG

IMG_1203.JPG

• Like 2

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.