In need of some Westfield Wide track Wishbones

Nobbyhorner

Hi All,

The car is in with Northampton Motorsport and they've noticed the front left Wishbone is fairly badly bent - no idea how.

Proving tricky to source any, I appreciate normally get sold when people upgrade but on the of chance anyone has any...?

Thanks,

Alex

@Rednop1 has usually sets and spare wishbones for sale. Failing that, Siltech will be able to sort you out.

• Like 1

@Renop1 please let me know if you do, that would be great. Siltech - I thought they just did upgrades rather than standard. With Westfield going bust, I fear this may get trickier and trickier to source.

14 minutes ago, Nobbyhorner said:

Siltech - I thought they just did upgrades rather than standard.

Widetrack isn’t standard fitment and generally is an upgrade to the narrower track standard wishbones.

Siltech, rally design or westfield would be the usual widetrack choices.

depending on what gen of widetrack you have fitted there’s a single lower wishbone on eBay right now.

• Like 1

I've one straight one.     Although there are a few variations in design....    

A37212FF-3034-4BB3-9B9C-C7B06D28CED1.thumb.jpeg.523ff10f14b55b1168fec0cd9fd70627.jpegthey are easy to bend… my other one is banana shaped! 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.