Kie39

How do i contact someone selling a vehicle on forum as a new member? Dont seem to have option to reply or private message. No contact details provided in advert. 

thanks in advance. 

14 minutes ago, Kie39 said:

How do i contact someone selling a vehicle on forum as a new member? Dont seem to have option to reply or private message. No contact details provided in advert. 

thanks in advance. 

Sadly you can't since your a Trial member, those sections and others are for full members. Is this a Westfield that you are looking at or something else

Welcome by the way.

Yeah thats right! I would register as a paid member if i knew car was still for sale but seems odd to pay to find this out. It is the Ecoboost turbo that is for sale with David Oxfordshire (at least i believe thats his username) 

3 minutes ago, Kie39 said:

Yeah thats right! I would register as a paid member if i knew car was still for sale but seems odd to pay to find this out. It is the Ecoboost turbo that is for sale with David Oxfordshire (at least i believe thats his username) 

Calling @David Oxfordshire

• Quinten locked this topic
21 hours ago, Kie39 said:

but seems odd to pay to find this out.

Just for reference, you have to be a paid up member, either full or sixty day trial in order to get full membership rights, which in this case, includes the PM system and posting on adverts.

Its done for a variety of reasons, unfortunately you’ve got caught in it, as a genuine buyer, but it protects members privacy, and prevents multiple spamming of adverts from unknown sources with the usual scam posts trying to fleece sellers of cars etc.