Need to get a car to folkestone

wizzer

I've sold my car to a French guy but he's struggling to get transport from here to there,,he was thinking of flying to Manchester and then driving it to Paris from Blackburn, dose anyone know of a transport company that could get it to folkestone for him to then get on the tunnel. 

Cheers Tony 

• wizzer changed the title to Need to get a car to folkestone

I sold my previous kit to a guy from Austria.  He flew over and drove ot home, whycant your buyer do that?

I kept thev5 and tax in my name until he was across the channel 

Yes he has said about flying to Manchester and then driving it to Paris, couldn't think of anything worse than all that way on the motorway. 

2 hours ago, wizzer said:

Yes he has said about flying to Manchester and then driving it to Paris, couldn't think of anything worse than all that way on the motorway. 

Really?

If i wanted a car i would drive that far. 

Ive done innsbruck to home in the uk in one day in my kit. All motorway,  800+ miles. 

Hello gents, funny to come across that thread. (I'll explain in more details in a dedicated topic). Just to answer here : Yes! He can drive home, that's what I did last month from Swindow to Dover then from Calais to Soissons (France) second part of the trip by night! Something you can't forget I promise! this is part of the game, isn't it?

Pierre.

• Like 4